Athena Care are hiring !

Apply Online or by Post

Apply by Post

We are pleased to provide an online application form (below) which will allow you to include your CV. Alternatively, download a copy of our application form to complete and returned to us at;

Athena Care Limited
First Floor, Piper House
190 Scudamore Road

Download our Application Form


Social Care Worker Application

Please provide the details requested below and read the list of documents you will need to produce at an interview.
Elements in the form marked with a * are 'required' before your application can be submitted.

Let us know if there is an alternative phone nummber to call you

Only Microsoft Word (.doc, docx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files allowed. Maximum file size 10MB.

Captcha anti-spam word

You are advised to bring along the following documents on interview. Delays in producing the required documentation could mean delays in processing your application.

  • Correctly and fully completed signed and dated Athena Care application form with full postal addresses and contact telephone numbers for referees. (2 written references will be required for all posts).
  • Two recent passport sized photographs - one for ID and one for our personnel file.
  • Driving licence, MOT Certificate and your business use Insurance Certificate if you are a driver.
  • Certificates of prior learning or appropriate training wherever possible (to verify your training).

To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act. Note: All applicants are checked through the Home Office.

  • EU Passport or Passport with appropriate Visa
  • NASS 35 with ELR or ILR Granted
  • SAL 1 or SAL 2
  • Home Office Grant Of Status Letter ILR or ELR with appropriate restrictions lifted (Refusal Acceptable with ELR)
  • IS96 with appropriate restrictions lifted
  • Driving Licence (photocard)
  • P45 (not a temporary NI Number)
  • P60 (not a temporary NI Number)

All social care posts will require the completion of an Enhanced Disclosure. Previous Disclosures cannot be accepted.

  • Valid Passport UK or EEA/Visa (Non-EEA in combination with work permit/Visa or biometric residence permit and Home Office letter).
  • Driving License Card and Paper copy, or Paper copy if applicable.
  • Birth Certificate (UK and Channel Islands)/Deed to name change (if applicable)/Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
  • P45/P60 Statement. NI card is not acceptable.
  • Two Passport size photographs and any recent training certificates.
  • Four recent financial/social history documents, i.e. Bank or Credit Card statement/Council Tax statement/Water bill - not older than three months.
  • 5 year address history (if applicable)
  • For self-employed positions only you must also produce proof of your self-employed status from the Inland Revenue, accountant or bookkeeper.