We're here to help
0800 234 6306
LIVE IN CARE FROM £475 WK
(Self Employed Care Worker Charge & Subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Live in Care | Personalised Care Matched To Your Budget
- Live In Hours Agreement On Commencement of Service.
- Employed By You From £475 Wk | Employed By Us From £747.60 Wk
- Assistance With Health Care Tasks, Bowel Care, PEG,Ventilation
- Care Staff Trained to the 2015 Care Certificate & Health Passport
- Staff Registered With The Disclosure & Barring Scheme
- Respite | A Day | A Week | A Month
OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Dual Academic & Personal Care (University) Undergraduate & Post Graduate
- Hourly Care | UK Wide (min 4 hour blocks)
- Sleep In | Wake In
- Holiday Assistance ( Support To Travel In The UK | Abroad)
- Case Management Services (www.athenacasemanagement.com)
CONDITIONS WE SUPPORT
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Dementia (inc Vascular Dementia)
- Complex Neurological Conditions (Parkinsons | MS | MND)
- Learning Difficulties
- & Many Many More
SOMETHING ABOUT US
- Still A Family Ran Business
- Our People | Who We Are | Our Directors
- Why Choose Us | What Makes Us Different
- Funding Your Care Service
- Experts By Experience
'Your company has shown such compassion to my mother, but also supported my father through difficult times. We have got to know the support workers personally and they have become part of our extended family, they are a credit to your company. I have always found the ladies in the office helpful and supportive.'
J Dunsire, Loughborough
| || |
Registered Manager Stella Baxter
& Director Mark Allen
|GBCA Winner ! Care Worker Frankie Collecting the|
Great British Care Award From Actor Martin Kemp
Our Greatest Achievements Take Place With Those Individuals We Support Every Day!
A large staff base of social care workers most having worked for more than 5 years with Athena Care.
We are of course proud of other achievements that include obtaining ISO 9001:2000 (2008) as verification for our 'Quality Assurance systems, being chosen as the only care sector winner of the prestigious BT Essence of the Entrepreneur Award (2006) ,winner of the 'Putting People First' and finalist in the 'Registered Manager' categories for the Great British East Midlands Care Awards (2012). We do however believe amongst our greatest achievements has been to sucessfully encourage two users of care services Mark Allen & Steve Garratt to join our board of directors and acknowledge the valuable contribution they have made to our quality processes so far.
Live In Care | Specialist Home Care for Adults & Children (Based on an Hours Agreement)
| || || |
Service Development Director
Expert By Experience
Brain Injury Director
Expert By Experience
We Are Passionate About Providing You With The Best Care Service!
Board Members Mark Allen & Steve Garratt
As a wheelchair user of care services for over 35 yrs Mark oversees both existing and new service development for the company and has made a great contribution to improve the monitoring and feedback procedures for Athena Care . Steve has experienced and recovered from a devastating Brain Injury and has just produced a DVD of his story which you can view below, with others available to view on our Athena Care Brain Injury page.
Dignity in Care Champions | I Care Ambassador
Stella Baxter, Registered Manager for Athena Care says "as a Dignity Champion and an I Care Ambassador I believe passionately that being treated with dignity is a basic human right, not an optional extra. As an organisation we believe that care services must be compassionate, person centered, as well as efficient, and are consistently striving to achieve this and exceed standards".
We believe high quality care services that respect people's dignity should:
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or a member of your family.
- Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service.
- Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- Listen and support people to express their needs and wants.
- Respect people's right to privacy.
- Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution.
- Engage with family members and carers as partners
- Assist people to maintain confidence and a positive self-esteem.
- Act to alleviate people's loneliness and isolation.
Athena Care provides services to adults, children & young persons who may experience:
- Learning Difficulties
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Complex Neurological Conditions (that also includes Multiple Sclerosis , Motor Neurone, Progessive Supranuclear Palsy, Multiple System Atrophy Fredericks Ataxia, Guillain Barre)
- Spinal Injury (that also includes Autonomic Dysreflexia)
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Reduced Life Expectancy
- Sensory/ Dual Sensory Impairment
- Confusion / Dementia
- Intermediate (Short Term Intensive) Care Needs
- Respite Care Needs
We are members of Ceretas (Formally British Association of Domiciliary Care), Action on Elder Abuse, Headway,UKBIF (United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum) and BABICM (British Association Of Brain Injury Case Managers) We also work in partnership with Adult & Children Social Service Departments and Primary Care Trusts throughout the UK.
All care workers are checked at an 'Enhanced' level through the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) for your safety and peace of mind.
Funding Your Care In Partnership With Care Fees Investment Ltd
You can request a copy of the Care Fee Planning Guide in partnership with Care Fees Investment Ltd who specialise in guiding clients through the maze of planning and investment for care fees and were one of the first companies established to specialise in the care fees sector. For more information please visit www.carefeesinvestment.co.uk